For Appointments & Consultations Call Us Today:
Updated Safety Protocol Procedures Effective 5/1/2021
In an attempt to practice social distancing we will be limiting the number of patients in our waiting room at one time. Please arrive on time. Our new schedule will be every 45 minutes giving us 30 mins for the exam and 15 minutes to clean up after patient leaves the office.
We are only seeing patients on days and times where the other doctors are out of the office.
If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment please stay home and do not come in. Call 714-363-5595 to cancel and reschedule your appointment. During this time we will not be charging for same day cancellations as long as you let us know in advance.
Prior to Appointment:
1. Log on to our website at www.ocbreastwellness.com and access our appointment software by clicking SCHEDULE NOW to make sure your credit card information is updated properly in the system. IF you are unable to do this in advance we will have
you read your credit card information to us rather than take your card to scan.2. Call in advance if you have concerns or questions.
1. Come up to the door but do not come in until previous patient has left. A chair will be outside for your convenience.
2. We will email you via DOCUSIGN your paperwork the day before your appointment.
3. Bring only yourself, your keys, your cell phone & your credit card into the office.
4. Please wear your mask into the office and keep it on at all times during the visit (completely covering your nose and mouth).
5. We will assess your temperature upon arrival. If your respiration is below 94 you will be sent home.
1. The examiner will have the proper mask, safety goggles and gloves for protection.
2. Remember limit talking during the breast exam. We will review your results post exam.